According to the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map, Montana confirms 217 cases of COVID-19 as of Wednesday afternoon.
(NOTE: This number may change due to counties reporting final numbers to the state.)
The previously reported total Wednesday morning was 208.
STAY AT HOME
As of March 28, Montana is under a statewide STAY-AT-HOME directive. The directive is currently in effect through Friday, April 10.
- What are ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES?
- Travelers arriving in Montana from out of state must SELF-QUARANTINE for 14 days
- Landlords cannot evict for non-payment of rent during stay-at-home order
WHERE TO GET HELP
- Area Restaurants Open for Business
- See what businesses and organizations across Montana are doing to help limit the spread of COVID-19
Stories to brighten spirits and bring hope