(Updated 11:02 a.m. MDT, 9/27/2020)
Montana added 200 new COVID-19 cases to its total on the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map on Sunday, bringing the state's cumulative total to more than 12,000 cases.
A complete list of new cases reported by county is below.
Note: Numbers reported by the state each day may differ from those reported by county public health departments due to periodic lag times in reporting data to the state. MTN News counts the updated data individual counties report throughout a given day.
- TOTAL CASES & RECOVERIES: Montana now reports 12,107 cumulative cases statewide, with 8,779 people recovered.
- HOSPITALIZATIONS: The state reports 148 active hospitalizations, 687 total hospitalizations.
- ACTIVE CASES: The state reports there are currently 3,155 active COVID-19 cases in Montana.
- TESTING: The number of tests increased by 1,022 over the previous 24-hour reporting period, for a new cumulative state-wide total of 330,307.
- DEATHS: The cumulative number of deaths in Montana is at 173, an increase of two since Saturday.
One additional death each was listed on the map for both Yellowstone and Rosebud counties.
Governor Steve Bullock announced a statewide directive requiring face coverings/masks in Montana on July 15. The directive applies to counties that have four or more active cases of COVID-19.
The directive requires that masks be used in most indoor settings and where social distancing cannot be maintained. Bullock said businesses will have the right to deny entry of anyone not wearing a mask.
Click here to read the full text of the face-covering/mask directive.
Total Confirmed, New Daily, Active Cases by County
Yellowstone County Cases
3,206 Total | 85 New | 904 Active
Flathead County Cases
1,034 Total | 46 New | 378 Active
Roosevelt County Cases
354 Total | 18 New | 279 Active
Gallatin County Cases
1,353 Total | 17 New | 167 Active
Cascade County Cases
677 Total | 8 New | 257 Active
Lincoln County Cases
117 Total | 7 New | 14 Active
Glacier County Cases
279 Total | 5 New | 117 Active
Jefferson County Cases
77 Total | 3 New | 26 Active
Rosebud County Cases
635 Total | 3 New | 168 Active
Madison County Cases
102 Total | 2 New | 5 Active
Dawson County Cases
78 Total | 1 New | 16 Active
Lewis and Clark County Cases
275 Total | 1 New | 75 Active
Liberty County Cases
19 Total | 1 New | 6 Active
Pondera County Cases
29 Total | 1 New | 8 Active
Richland County Cases
79 Total | 1 New | 6 Active
Wheatland County Cases
17 Total | 1 New | 6 Active