Gov. Steve Bullock and members of his COVID-19 Task Force will host a tele-town hall to answer questions from Montanans related to COVID-19.
The town hall begins at 3 p.m. MDT Monday, April 13.
Click here to stream audio from the town hall on our website.
Gov. Bullock will take questions along with:
- Lt. Governor Mike Cooney;
- Adjutant General Matthew Quinn;
- Department of Public Health and Human Services Director, Sheila Hogan
- State Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Greg Holzman
- Department of Labor & Industry Director, Brenda Nordlund
- Department of Commerce Director, Tara Rice
The public is welcome to call into the town hall at (888) 375-5956.