Unwind from the fray of life at the Captain's Retreat, a secluded ranchette with upscale amenities located at the feet of the Tobacco Root Mountains just outside Pony, Montana.
The large house features spectacular views of Hollow Top Mountain and the Gallatin Valley. Four bedrooms and a pull-out sofa can accommodate 10 guests; additional guests may be accommodated/considered with special arrangements.
The property features a gourmet kitchen, two living rooms, two decks, bbq and picnic table, satellite TV, broadband Wi-Fi, ample parking, washer/dryer, and three bathrooms.
This updated ranchette is situated on 20 private acres and features spectacular views, comfortable amenities, and tons of space. Captain's Retreat is a perfect place for anyone looking to find quiet serenity. The house is surrounded by ranch land and a creek valley; your only neighbors are cows, horses and the many species of wildlife that wander through the property.
While Pony, MT is off the beaten path, it is well located to many area attractions:
- Norris Hot Springs (14 miles): Developed Rustic Hot Spring with food, drink, camping and live music
- Virginia City/Nevada City (48 miles): National Historic Landmark District
- Harrison Lake/Willow Creek Reservoir (8 miles): Fishing, Recreational Boating, Motor Boating
- Ennis Lake (26 miles): Fishing, Recreational Boating, Motor Boating
- Y Knot Barn & Event Center (4.3 miles): Wedding and event venue
- Ennis, MT for golf, dining, distillery, fishing, shopping, 4th of July festivities, and more
- Three Forks, MT for golf, dining, Headwaters State Park trails, fishing, and more
Book with us today at https://www.stickponyvacations.com/