Another victim of the mass shooting at a Lunar New Year celebration in Southern California died, officials said on Monday.
The death brings the total of people killed in the shooting to 11.
Police said a 72-year-old man opened fire at a Los Angeles-area ballroom dance club on Saturday, initially killing 10 people and wounding 10 others.
After leaving the first club, authorities said he went to a second ballroom with the intent to kill.
Brandon Tsay told Good Morning America's Robin Roberts that the man entered the Lai Lai Ballroom in Alhambra with a gun and appeared to be scoping out targets.
"I realized I needed to get the weapon away from him. I needed to take this weapon, disarm him or else everybody would have died," he said.
Tsay added that he lunged at the man, grabbed his weapon and a struggle ensued.
"He was hitting me across the face, bashing the back of my head," he told Roberts.
Tsay recalled eventually securing the gun and telling the man, "Get the hell out of here! I'll shoot! Get away! Go!"
After waiting a few moments, Tsay said the man ran back to his van.
At the time, Tsay didn't know 10 people had been killed and 10 others were wounded at a nearby dance studio in Monterey Park.
The suspect's van was located on Sunday in Torrance. While it was surrounded, LA County Sheriff Robert Luna said officers heard a single gunshot.
Tactical teams were called in to secure the van. Luna said investigators determined the suspect died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
A motive for the shooting is still under investigation.
My Nhan, 65, Lilan Li, 63, Xiujuan Yu, 57, and Valentino Alvero, 68, were identified as four of the deceased victims on Monday. The Los Angeles Coroner’s Office said the names of the other victims, who were in their 50s, 60s and 70s, will be released upon notification of next of kin.