BOZEMAN — The Gallatin City-County Health Department will host a virtual Community COVID Briefing featuring representatives from Gallatin County, Bozeman, Belgrade, Big Sky, Three Forks, West Yellowstone, Montana State University and more. The panelists will be giving updates and also taking reporter questions.
The briefing will be on Friday, May 8 at 11:30 a.m. Mountain Time. To join the briefing, follow this link.
The briefing is scheduled for Friday, May 8 at 11:30 a.m. and will feature the following participants:
- Matt Kelley – Health Officer, Gallatin City-County Health Department
- Kallie Kujawa and Dr. Mark Williams – Bozeman Health
- Joe Skinner – Gallatin County Commissioner
- Eric Semerad – Gallatin County Clerk & Recorder
- Ted Barkley – Belgrade City Manager
- Kevin Germain - Chairman of the Big Sky Resort Tax Board
- Chris Mehl – Mayor of Bozeman
- Sean Gifford – Mayor of Three Forks
- Shane Grube – Chief of the Hebgen Basin Fire District in West Yellowstone
- Godfrey Saunders – Superintendent of Belgrade School District
- Bob Connors – Superintendent of Bozeman School District
- Mike Becker – spokesman for Montana State University
KBKZ will have a full story on the 5:30 and 10 p.m. News.