BUTTE, Mont. – The Montana Department of Corrections reports that Anthony Enemy Hunter walked away from the Butte Pre-Release Center on Sunday.
Enemy Hunter is 37 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches, and 180 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos described as follows:
- TATTOO: AROUND NECK
- TATTOO: RIGHT FOREARM – VIRGIN MARY WITH FLOWERS
- TATTOO: RIGHT PALM – “LORD”
- TATTOO: RIGHT FORARM – “ENEMY”
- TATTOO: RIGHT BICEP – BAT WITH STAR
- TATTOO: LEFT HAND “187” ON FINGERS
- TATTOO: LEFT FOREARM – STAR AND CROWN
Enemy Hunter has a burglary conviction out of Cascade County. Anyone who has seen him or knows his whereabouts should notify local law enforcement.