Updated 8:25 a.m. MDT, March 27, 2020
As of Friday morning, the State of Montana is counting at least 108 new cases in the state.
According to the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map, further details on the new cases will be available by the end of Friday.
Park County is reporting its first case, Gallatin County adds one, rising to 39.
The updated list of total cases in Montana counties, according to the current map, is as follows:
- Gallatin County - 39 Cases
- Yellowstone County - 20 Cases
- Silver Bow County - 8 Cases
- Missoula County - 8 Cases
- Lewis and Clark County - 8 Cases
- Cascade County - 6 Cases
- Flathead County - 6 Cases
- Madison County - 2 Cases
- Broadwater County - 2 Cases
- Toole County - 2 Cases
- Park County - 1 Case
- Jefferson County - 1 Case
- Ravalli County - 1 Case
- Meagher County - 1 Cases
- Roosevelt County - 1 Case
- Hill County - 1 Case
- Lincoln County - 1 Cases
Gov. Steve Bullock confirmed the first death due to COVID-19 in Montana Thursday night.
We will update this story as we get more information.