SALISBURY, Md. (WMAR) — Usually, when you are at a party you are trying to raise the roof, but on Saturday in Salisbury, the opposite happened.
The Salisbury Fire Department says the floor collapsed at a home on S. Division Street while college students were throwing a party.
Units arriving at the scene discovered the floor inside of the location had collapsed, resulting in a broken gas line. Officials determined the floor collapsed due to being occupied overcapacity from a party.
Luckily, no injuries were reported, however, the house had to be condemned.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.