Firefighters rescue dog stuck in chimney chute

Posted at 8:31 AM, Sep 04, 2018
and last updated 2018-09-04 10:31:37-04

Click here for updates on this story

    Scottsdale, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) — A tiny white dog was saved from a chimney chute by the Scottsdale Fire Department over the weekend.

According to fire officials, crews had to make a hole in the wall Sunday in order to get the dog out.

The Scottsdale Fire Department said that they aren’t sure how the little guy got in the chute in the first place, but he is expected to be alright.

Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.