Quantcast

Bidding begins for new parking garage at Bozeman Yellowstone Int - KBZK.com | Continuous News | Bozeman, Montana

Bidding begins for new parking garage at Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport

Posted: Updated:

BELGRADE - Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport opened up bidding Thursday for construction of its new parking deck.

The Gallatin Airport Authority began utility and roadway construction on the east side of the terminal in September to prepare the site for construction of a 1,100 stall, 4-story multi-use parking garage.

The project is estimated at $30 million for the parking garage, of which 85% will be occupied by the seven car rental brands operating in the terminal. The remaining 15% will be used for premium pay parking.

“We opened our bids today and the bids were taken under advisement by the airport board. So assuming that everything goes well, we will award a contract for the construction of the new parking garage here shortly,” said Airport Director Brian Sprenger.

The project will be funded through a combination of rental car customer facility charges and internal airport capital improvement funding.

The project is expected to take approximately 18 months and be completed by Summer 2019.

WEATHER
  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Our Apologies

    The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your

    You have reached a page which is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page

  • UPDATE: Two injured in Ennis shooting

    UPDATE: Two injured in Ennis shooting

    Monday, February 19 2018 9:44 PM EST2018-02-20 02:44:40 GMT

    The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting that happened Monday. 

    The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting that happened Monday. 

  • Small fire snuffed out at Bozeman Post Office

    Small fire snuffed out at Bozeman Post Office

    Tuesday, February 20 2018 5:16 PM EST2018-02-20 22:16:16 GMT

    A small fire was quickly knocked down Tuesday afternoon at the US Post Office on Baxter Lane in Bozeman. The fire in a storage room was reportedly sparked by a small lawn tractor used for snow removal. 

    A small fire was quickly knocked down Tuesday afternoon at the US Post Office on Baxter Lane in Bozeman. The fire in a storage room was reportedly sparked by a small lawn tractor used for snow removal. 

Powered by Frankly

© KBZK.com 2018, KBZK.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?