House fire quickly extinguished Thursday morning - KBZK.com | Continuous News | Bozeman, Montana

House fire quickly extinguished Thursday morning

Posted: Updated:
(MTN News photo) (MTN News photo)

A small fire started in the bathroom of a Gallatin Valley home and was quickly snuffed out by the owner on Thursday morning.

According to Jason Hofman of the Amsterdam Rural Fire Department, the fire started in a wastebasket after someone put a match that was still hot into the trash.

The owner of the home, located on Amsterdam Road, was able to put out the fire. The fire destroyed some beadboard that was pulled from the home. The interior of the bathroom was destroyed.

No injuries were reported in the fire.

Powered by Frankly

© KBZK.com 2018, KBZK.com
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?