SOCIAL MEDIA HOST
This position is responsible for developing and producing social and digital media segments for use on our digital platforms including (though not limited to); KXLF and KBZK websites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, montanasports.com etc. The Social Media Host (SMH) reports to the General Sales Manager.
Creating sponsorable content using company provided cameras and other necessary equipment. This position will support the advertising sales team by providing the video/podcast advertising they need to increase their digital marketing efforts.
Additional duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS (minimum education level, and experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communications, English or other related fields
• Minimum two years of experience in production, camera/editing, and talent on digital platforms
• Strong written communication and ability to write scripts for social media posts
• A minimum of basic experience with photo editing, video editing, social media platforms
Must have a valid Montana Driver’s license, vehicle, and appropriate insurance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced media sales environment
• A passion for innovation and digital media
Physical Requirement, Work Environment, and Travel:
Regularly required to sit for long periods of time; close eye work on a computer screen; required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend and stoop; moderate lifting 15-30 pounds.
The worker is frequently subject to inside environmental conditions, which provide protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes, and is subject to outside environmental conditions.
Local and Statewide travel will be required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KXLF/KBZK is an equal opportunity employer.