Posted: Dec 28, 2012 1:10 PM by MTN News
Updated: Dec 28, 2012 1:10 PM
HELENA - Governor-elect Steve Bullock on Friday announced two additional members of his ever-growing senior leadership team.
Bullock announced that Jeff Hagener will serve as the Director of the MT Department of Fish, Wildlife & Park, and John Rogers will lead the Governor's Office of Economic Development and serve as Montana's Chief Business Officer.
In a press release, Bullock said, "Jeff and John are two of the best our state has to offer and they are assuming important posts that will help protect the Montana we love and continue to grow our economy."
Hagener previously served as Director of the FWP from 2001 - 2008, and most recently worked as a senior biologist at NewFields, an international natural resources consulting firm. Before that, Hagener was the Development/Program Director at the Montana Wildlife Federation.
Rogers will serve as Montana's Chief Business Officer and lead the Governor's Office of Economic Development. Rogers comes to the Governor's Office from the Economic Development Administration. Before that he was the Business Improvement District Manager for the City of Helena from 1986-1988.
Other Bullock appointments include:
- Sheila Hogan as Director of the Department of Administration
- Richard Opper as the Director of the Department of Health & Human Services
- Angela Wong as the Director of the Montana Lottery
- Mike Tooley as Director of the Department of Transportation
- John Tubbs as Director of the Department of Natural Resources & Conservation
- Tracy Stone-Manning as Director of the Department of Environmental Quality
- Mike Batista as Director of the Department of Corrections
- Pam Bucy as Director of the Department of Labor
- Meg O'Leary as Director of the Department of Commerce
- Tim Burton as Chief of Staff
- Mike Kadas as Director of the Department of Revenue
- Dan Villa as Budget Director
- Ali Bovingdon and Kevin O'Brien as Deputy Chiefs of Staff